Hello and thank you for using Just answer! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this. Feel free to ask if you need any further info.
I would appreciate some further info on the matter:
- please confirm that engine oil cooler was checked, and is not leaking.
- is engine overheating, or do you have idling problems, or water missing?
- have you had any symptoms related within the past few months?
yes, cooler was checked and not leaking
no leaks, just oil desapeared
no problems in the past, car is 2007 model 60.000 km
oil disappeared only to appear in engine coolant....right?
could be a internal crack on the cooler carrier?
ok.........if nno outside leaks are detected (that would cause the leak and the mix), and outside leaks would include pipes, hoses and obviously oil cooler, then the other possibilities would include inside the cooler (requiring cooler replacement), or inside engine, mostly head gasket......
yes it could....i just refered to that.....
the cooler is 100% right, i just pressure tested it
so the leak has to be inside the engine.....\
i have to beleave that´s the case, but not sure
i know.,....and i suspected that you already knew that, only you needed confirmation (as obviously the engine is still running well)
But, i would advise the following:
- get some block solder additive (to be added into coolant)
- and follow the instructions on the bottle (to include putting in, warming engine, leaving overnight, and then draining coolant, and refilling with fresh coolant)
As if the leak is small enough, the block solder would take care of it....so you are good to go.....
not sure if it works sience the pressure in the oil chanels, is superior than the water pressure
in any case i will try it
i have tried it, and it does work sometimes (mainly due to leak size), if small enough, it will work, if not....it will not....
Thank you for trusting JA and myself.......get back to me if further info is needed........
by than Ernest
Best of luck Ernest!