Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

95 isuzu: v6 manual transmition i want to chang the oil..quarts

Customer Question

hi i hav 95 isuzu truper v6 manual transmition i want to chang the oil on the transmition but i dont know what oil should i get it and how many quarts shuold i buy....
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 5 years ago.

tims auto repair :

hi

tims auto repair :

this uses motor oil

tims auto repair :

if you live where the tempeture gets above 90degrees

tims auto repair :

use 20w 50

tims auto repair :

if it is cooler where you live,,use 5w30

tims auto repair :

this will take about 3.3 quarts

tims auto repair :

thanks

tims auto repair :

Please ACCEPT my answer so I can get credit for my work.i don't receive commission unless you do ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer.it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate.. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so.PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP

ALL THE BONUS MONEY THAT I RECEIVE DURING THE MONTH OF JUNE WILL BE DONATED TO THE AMERICAN RED CROSS FOR TORNADO RELEIF IN THE MID WEST AND DEEP SOUTH

i hope this has helped

thanks