Mastertech1
Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair
24034660

new car..order:Fuel economicable to drive in semi rough terrain (..4wd

Hi there
I am looking for a new car & am unsure which make & model will suit.
It needs to be kind of in this order:
Fuel economic
able to drive in semi rough terrain (not completely off road, but some kind of 4wd option as I live in rural area, visiting clients homes all the time)
cheap & reliable
Large boot space
good road handling
about 2003
Any ideas?
Thanks
Josie
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING JUST ANSWER, AND FOR ALLOWING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR AUTOMOTIVE CONCERNS: The Subaru forrester would be the best choice,(there are other models out there but, not as reliable) The Forrester has good leg room! Very good fuel economy(very good) As far as maintance costs,just the average oil changes, and basic services!And most mechanics can and know how to work on this vehicle,Good handling,This vehicle has a reputation for reliability!And can haul a good load, As far as the rav 4,It does not handle that good on rough surfaces,Limited cargo space,Great fuel mileage!Leg room is limited,Camry, good fuel mileage! lots of leg room, Doesn't handle good on dirt roads,Maintance costs, good!I would go with the Subaru Forrester! Thanks Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance to you with this choice!