Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair

time I put..fuse box..fuse #18 and I start my truck it blows the fuse

every time I put a fuse in the fuse box for fuse #18 and I start my truck it blows the fuse I own a 1999 landrover discovery1
Category: Car
Expert:  Mastertech1 replied 5 years ago.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING JUST ANSWER, AND FOR ALLOWING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR AUTOMOTIVE CONCERNS.To start with I dont have my info. as far as the fuse location in front of me, So what fuse does this control, the power plugs or? Thanks, (I can go out to shop for info if needed)
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
This fuse control my rear washer/wiper my mirrors and my cruise control and without it I can't use any of those features.
Ok. Have you tried manualy moving the rear wiper arm? (they tend to get stuck,and then draw a lot of amps,then in turn blowing fuses,even if in the resting posistion) Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX know!