Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair

2007 Lincoln Zephyr: im looking..mileage vs. Age.

Hi. Im looking to buy a used car for 10,000. I can purchase a 2003 BMW 325i with 80,000 or a 2007 Lincoln Zephyr with 110,000. Mileage vs. Age. What do you think. Or a 2007 VW Passat 106,000?
Category: Car
Expert:  Mastertech1 replied 5 years ago.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING JUST ANSWER, AND FOR ALLOWING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR AUTOMOTIVE CONCERNS.Keep in mind the cost of repairs and maintance of these vehicles, First the BMW nice car, but very expensive to repair, and maintance (general servicing) cost more, Far fewer mechanics know how to work on these! The Zephyr, good riding and handling car,repair cost are about normal,same as general servicing,good fuel mileage,Nice looking vehicle, This one is a good choise! Then the Passat, repairs just a tad higher then the Zephyr,general maintance average price, great fuel mileage, But then again not as many mechanics are A-1 when it comes to diag.and repairs, I would pick between the Zephyr and the Passat, (as far as having issues the bmw ranks to have most issues, Then in line is the Passat, then the Zephyr, Thanks Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance to you with this issue!!