hauto, Technician
Experience:  15 year hands on technician experince, associate degree in automotive technologhy

2008 suzuki forenza: that has 34,000 miles on it..pre-owned

I purchased a 2008 suzuki forenza from dealership, that has 34,000 miles on it. I purchased the powertrain wraparound warrenty. The dealership gave me a pre-owned lifetime limited powertrain warrenty for free. Do I need both coverages?

Thanks for using JA

If the dealer warranty that your given by the dealer has no mile limits then you don't need the after market warranty you purchased.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

So the two warrenties cover basically the same things

exactly that same thing, you just want to make sure that the dealer one has no mile stipulation.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
reading over contract
ok, thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

dealership warrenty is unlimited miles as long as I own the car. The purchase warrenty is platinum coverage with 0 deductible.

well I stick with dealer warranty because of the unlimited time and miles. that is your best bet.