Mastertech1
Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair
24034660

mirage: has a great air conditionber because I live in AZ.

I can't figure out what car to buy. I need a car that my 6 foot 5 husband can fit in, that gets great milage and has a great air conditionber because I live in AZ. And I have about $25K. I'm willing to buy a used car if needed to make the car affordable. I'm currently driving a 2000 camry that has been a perfect car, but the plastic is breaking down and the A/C not working as well as when it was new.

Hello and Welcome to Just Answer

What about another Camry

You should be able to get a fairly new one for that money.

If the Camry has been good a new one might be just the answer.

Regards

Mechanic Martyn

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My husband doesn't fit well into the current Camry--which is why I'm looking for another choice.

Okay - sorry I thought you said it was ok . No problems, do you have any other requirements - the great mileage sort of rules out SUV's because none of them will get great mileage but will be able to accommodate a 6'5"er.

How far do you travel every day?

regards

Mechanic Martyn

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
My commute is 18 miles each way, 4 days per week--mostly freeway. We pretty much ride in his truck on the weekends. I 've noticed that the greater the slope in the windshield the less head room, and visa versa.
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING JUST ANSWER, AND FOR ALLOWING ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR AUTOMOTIVE CONCERNS.Have you taken a look at the checy impala, great fuel mileage, lots of leg room,And very nice riding, and built safe, with alot of nice features, Thanks let me know
Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience: 30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair