NicksSticks
NicksSticks, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Ford Drivetrain and Chassis Master, ASE Master Technician
21564301

screen CODE> Is there a way to reset the code so my radio will work

when I try to turn on my radio, I get a message on the screen CODE> Is there a way to reset the code so my radio will work?
Category: Car
Expert:  NicksSticks replied 5 years ago.
Hi, seems like battery has died, or was replaced, or even radio removed, let me know if this has ever happened prior to this problem. Next, can get code from Daewoo dealer, but not anymore now. I use Radio-code.com, type in radio-code.com exactly with dash between radio and code, and follow instructions. They charge for the code, but will work, and I believe they offer support in removing radio to retrieve part number if needed from radio (sorry can not help you there). Used them for my Friends VW and worked great. Hope this helps.