Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Bought a 2011 Hyundai Elantra... When I start the car up every morning the clock reverts t

Bought a 2011 Hyundai Elantra... When I start the car up every morning the clock reverts to 1:00.
Also have preinstalled XM radio in car. have to preset all stations again as I've lost the preset stations from the day before...
Problem is the dealer did not install the back up fuse during pre delivery inspection. Have you brought it back to them to install or check that fuse?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I've got an appointment to take the car in tomorrow. I just wanted to have some information to back up the problems, just in case they give me the "run around"... Would this also affect losing the preset channels on my XM Radio when the engine has been shut off overnight?
Yes absolutely . That's what they forgot to do it will take all of 5 minutes for them to install the back up fuse. Also make them give you a voucher for a free oil change for the inconvenience . This is the next step . Hoped this helped.Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated.