Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair

I have a 1997 isuzu rodeo. 3.2l v6 manual.

Customer Question

i have a 1997 isuzu rodeo. 3.2l v6 manual. when the key is in the on position it blows the ecm fuse. i put a new ecm in it and the symptoms just got wierder. sometimes the ecm fuse would blow and other times it would fire up and run. but when it runs the fuse would blow sometimes if the rpms climb too high. the code reader says g sensor or rough road sensor. i really hope someone could get me pointed in the right direction. thanks.
Category: Car
Expert:  Mastertech1 replied 5 years ago.
Take a good look at your 0/2 sensors and wiring they are tied into that circuit. If one of them are touching the exhaust or grounding out to the frame or just a salty condition can cause this because it will cause the outer insulation to corrode and then the inside wires can make contact ,Thanks