nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

1998 isuzu rodeo: i unstick the rear door..thru the inside panel

Customer Question

how do i unstick the rear door of my 1998 isuzu rodeo with out cutting thru the inside panel . or is this my only option
Category: Car
Expert:  nabilc replied 5 years ago.

Billy :

Hello and thank you for using Just answer! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this. Feel free to ask if you need any further info.

Billy :

If the door is shut, the only way to remove the trim panel, would be by prying it out and eventually damaging it. (it might even require cutting as you described).

Billy :

The other option would be to take this vehicle to a locksmith which should be able to open the door without causing any damage...

Billy :

Regards,

Billy :

Billy

JACUSTOMER-t3flovb7- :

i am sure im not the first that this has happened to . a lock smith cant help because the lock and key work fine. its the challenge of getting to the cable inside the door. so far this answer.com has only cost me 23 dollars and no answers!!

Billy :

The locksmith usually have a tool to insert between the glass window and the door, to pull the cable.....

Billy :

But since you feel that way, i will opt out........and re list the question, so other experts have a look.

JACUSTOMER-t3flovb7- :

i really just want to cancel this whole deal if that is what you all concider pro advise . please direct me on how to cancel this whole thing with answer.com . I already knew the obvious that you all told me . so this is absolutely no help at all and i dont feel i should have to pay!!!