Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.

Ford: my radiator 3 times and the current one started leaking today

I have replaced my radiator 3 times and the current one started leaking today after 16 month. One other started leaking after 22 months.Are the ford radiators just no good!! Cannot bring myself to pay ford a outrageous price again.Help!!!
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Please feel free to ask follow up questions, it is part of the process, thanks.

Go shop your local parts stores and find one with a lifetime warranty on the radiator. I have not heard of that kind of issue with ford radiators. The parts store rad will me much less and probably of the same quality or better as Ford does not make their own radiators.