Virtual Wrench
Virtual Wrench, Master Mechanic
Experience:  35 years/Master Tech. Foreign and Domestic

Hello again! I have a 1992 suzuki swift Ga 1.3 ltr manual trans sohc.

Hello again! I have a 1992 suzuki swift Ga 1.3 ltr manual trans sohc. I am having trouble with the transmission wanting to jump out of gear in first and second gears. The problem seems more prominentwhen I am excelerating at a little greater speed than just a regular start and go. I have tried to hold the shifter in place and excelerate but it seems to make no difference. I have a shift indicator arrow that lights on the dash and it almost always seems to be acting up when the shift arrow is lit up. I am having some high idle issues I am going to address however I don't feel they are related. My first hunch is that the synchronizers are going but I am not a real mechanic. What do you think is going on.

It sure sounds like your hunch is on track. It is going to be something in the trans for sure but i can't say exactly what. You might try searching salvage yards online, you might have the best luck there, or you could pay to have it rebuilt. Unfortunately there isn't anything that could be adjusted externally.