Dr. Hamman
Dr. Hamman, Automotive Engineer
Experience:  30 years experience, Repairing, building, & designing, automobiles.

2002 Suzuki: a timing chian kit..hatchback..liter engine

I live in Canada, I am looking for a timing chian kit for my 2002 Suzuki lianan hatchback 1.6 liter engine. Part for this model is not avilable in Canada and I am having a hard time placing an order with those who sell parts in England on the web.
My car is located in Margarita island in Venezuela. They can not find this Kit and suggested That I souce the parts in Aruba.
Can I at the least have a part number for what I need or a source where I can contact to get parts for this car.

Dr. Hamman :

Hi, I will do my best to assist you. When you are finished please click on accept. I don't get paid unless you do. I don't know if you are a pro or a novice so we may have to fine tune the answer. I only know as much about your problem as you have told me in your post, so my answer will be based on what you have posted. Feel free to add any additional info you feel is needed.

I would recommend JAPARTS in the UK, I will post a link HERE for them. The Liana is the same as the Aero with the 1.6 engine, that might help to find the parts. Also you have a M16 series engine, and that might also help to find the correct parts. If you are still having trouble finding the parts I would suggest contacting a Suzuki dealer in a country that sells this model. Use the internet and type in to the search engine the country, and new car Suzuki. Lots of new Suzuki dealers should come up in the search, where you can get parts. If you have any more questions I am here to help. Good luck, and Thanks for using Just Answer.

I hope this helps, 100% satisfaction is my goal. If the answer is not clear, please reply and I will assist you more. When you're satisfied, click on accept. I don't get paid unless you do. A bonus and positive feedback are always appreciated, good luck and Thanks.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I tried JAPARTS, no success for what I am looking for. I will try the dealers. I am so disapointed with Suzuki in their inability to help me find a part that they manufactured in 2002. Too bad they make good cars.