nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

2001 Isuzu Rodeo: to know if hydralic lifters are available..V6 engine

Would like to know if hydralic lifters are available for a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo LS with a 3.2Litre V6 engine, and if so were does one go about ordering them and from where? Thanks Christine in London, Ontario, Canada

Billy :

Hello Christine and thank you for using Just answer! I'm Billy and i will assist you with this. Feel free to ask if you need any further info.

Billy :

The valve lifters' OEM part number would be:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Billy :

And these can be bought from any GM parts shop or dealership near you.

Billy :

And you may check online: http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode=1373510&parttype=5548&partkey=367473&a=FRc1373510k367473-887564

Billy :

However, these should be found at a GM dealership and most parts' shops, and can be ordered easily, now that you have the part number.

Billy :

Regards,

Billy :

Billy

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hi Billy

It's Christine and I have just gotten off the phone to our GM dealership and he tells me that there are too many numbers in the OEM number that you sent me. He says that there shouldn't be any more than 6 to 8 numbers. So could you please check the number that you sent me and see if it is right.

Hello again,

The dealership should be able to give you the right part, just by taking your VIN number....
However, the part number is correct, i will include the document:
click here for details

And here is another exapmle for the part number: http://www.allworldautomotive.com/auto_parts_for_sale_isuzu_diesel_vacuum_pump_ots16001-59.html

However, again, the dealership should only need the VIN, and give you the right part (you hace the 6VD1 engine).

Regards,
Billy
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Hi Billy! It's Christine Strong again. I contacted the dealership again and they tell me again that the only things that they can get for the Isuzu Rodeo are shims to put on the top of the already existing lifters. We are looking for hydralic lifters. I was wondering if you could give me the name of a place were you are or a place that you know of that can get these hydralic lifters for us. We are willing to order them through whomever you can find them at for us. Could you please let me know if you are able to find them for me, as nobody can find them for me in Canada. Thanks again
Hello Christine,

The part can be ordered from numerous online parts' sites, of which you may check ebay, or the website i posted earlier: http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode=1373510&parttype=5548&partkey=367473&a=FRc1373510k367473-887564

Regards,
Billy
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Billy it's Christine again, and I have checked the sights that you sent me and none of them carry Hydralic Lifters they only carey mechanical lifters which require shims. So if you can find a parts supplier that carries Hydralic Lifters could you please send the information as I am not satisfied so far with the information that you have sent me, as none of it has gotten me what I am looking for. Absolutely NO Dealership has the OEM number that you sent me or even acknowleges that there is such a number and NO other parts supplier (including RockAuto) carries the Hydralic Lifters. So could you do some further searching for me or please credit my credit card, as I am not satisfied so far.

Thanks Christine

Hello Christine,

The part number i gave you, i got from a parts catalogue.....however the dealerships only require your VIN number to give you the correct part (as indicated earlier).
You may also state your engine code 6DV1 to dealers so they supply the lifters.

However, since you feel that this is not helpful, i will report to customer service/refunds.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Billy
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Billy I have given my V.I.N. number to the dealership and they say that there are NO Hydralic lifters for this vehicle, only mechanical lifters with shims, which is not what we are looking for. Thanks for your help anyway and also for refunding my money, but truely I was not satisfied, because I kept asking you if you could give me the name of a place were you were sure to be able to buy the hyudrfalic lifters and even you couldn't give the name of a place that actually had them, morelikely because NO one really has them.

Thanks for trying

Christine Strong