Kalamykid
Kalamykid, Shop owner/ Tech.
Experience:  I HAVE OWNED MY OWN SHOP FOR OVER THREE YEARS. I HAVE THE TOOLS AND SOFTWARE TO ANSWERE ALMOST ANY Q
5629372

turn lights not working at all!

Customer Question

turn lights not working at all!
Category: Car
Expert:  Kalamykid replied 6 years ago.

Kalamykid :

When you turn the turn signals on do the front and rear turn signal lights come on and stay on or not com eon at all?

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

dont come on at all!

Kalamykid :

DO you have a tilt column?

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

no, do have an air bag!

Kalamykid :

Did not ask if you had an air bag but if the car has a tilt column.

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

yes i realize what you asked, the answer is no!

Kalamykid :

When you turn the turn signals on do you hear a click?

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

no click, nothing!

Kalamykid :

Not a click from the flasher but a click in the column from the turn signal switch locking into place?

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

seems to lock in place

Kalamykid :

DO you have a test light or a digital volt meter?

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

yes, at work!

Kalamykid :

Can you bring them home with you sdo we can do some testing to find out for sure what is wrong with it?

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

yes, but not till tomorrow!

Kalamykid :

If you can get them I will be back online around 11 am eastern time and we can do the needed testing to find out for sure what is wrong.

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

all right, i'll see what i can do! will need to get a laptop and some help for i am in a wheel chair! thanks for the info. i appreciate the help!

Kalamykid :

Will you be able to get under the dash to test the wires for the turn signal switch?

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

if my friend comes over, yes! do i ask for you ora/

Kalamykid :

just come back to this string and post a message to me and I will be notified that you have returned and are ready to do the testing needed

Kalamykid :

please do not hit the accept button till we are done with the testing and the turn signals are working agian.

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

o.k. thanks again!

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

all right!!!

Kalamykid :

I will chat with tomarrow then.

JACUSTOMER-pdejl2mb- :

none of your answers were any more than i've already done! not able to test the wireing at this point so we went as far as i can go! dont know how you can get a deposit from me when this isn't even my sight and i gave you no info? not helpful at all and rude at times or should i say curt with your answers? I dont need that! thanks for trying! Jim p.s. this is my wifes e-mail,how did you get on this sight?

Kalamykid :

I am sorry I do not understand your last posting. I have no personal information of yours as it is againsst site rules for me to have any of your personal info. I am not sure what is going on. The last time we chatted you where going to get some testing tools so we could find your problem. You have to pay a deposite to just answer, not me. I do not get paid till you have hit the accept button and have no control over your deposite. I am sorry if you fell I was rude to you, I did not mean to come across that way. I have to make sure I fully understand what you are saying to make sure that I can give you the best possible help to correct your problem. As for any email that was sent ot you, this could only happen if when you registerd with the site using her account information. All emial comes from just answer not me and they send them to the email address that is on file with the site.

Kalamykid :

If you still want to work on your problem just let me know when you are ready and I will do my very best to help you find and fix the problem, quickly and inexpensivly.