Cardoctor71, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  35 years experience in the automotive and Lt truck repair business, owner Cardoctor LLC Guthrie, OK

next morning..ecu system light..abs light..cracking noise coming

just that i thought my car is fixed, next morning it come back again.I drived to my job, half way thru three lights shows and i think they are ecu system light ,traction light and abs light, not only that but some cracking noise coming from the engine and the car start loosing power.The funny thing is that its seems to be everything working fine for certain time then problem starts .Please help .
Category: Car
Expert:  Cardoctor71 replied 5 years ago.
Most likely you are dealing with a failed alternator and this can be verified with a charging system test. If I have helped you kindly click ACCEPT so I can get credit for answering your question, Thanks.