2005 Ford F250 ABS light came on. Then all electrical started

2005 Ford F250 ABS light came on. Then all electrical started dhutting off. Never got a battery warning light. First thought is Alternator but not sure.
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX definetely sounds like a bad alternator, it doesnt alway turn on the battery light, do you have a voltmeter, we can check this real quick? Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I checked the battery and it showed 12 volts. When I start the truck it still shows 12 volts. In a 2002 Ford manual it says to check if battery warning light is working as the first thing to check and it is not.

Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.
If you only have 12 volts when its running, then the alternator is not charging, does the battery light come on when you first turn on the key, without starting it?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no it does not.
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.
ok, can you disconnect the connector from the alternator and probe the green/red wire going to the inside and see if it has power when the key is on?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

not near the truck now.

Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.
if you have power on this wire, then you have bad regulator in the alternator, if you dont have power, then there is a break in this wire between the alternator and the instrument cluster, or a bad instrument cluster, most like a bad alternator,Tim