nabilc
nabilc,
Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic
30385560

Fiat Grande Punto The problem on my car is the abs light keeps

The problem on my car is the abs light keeps coming on. I have had a mecanic look at it and they have put the machine on to check and it comes up with a right sensor - front wheel. This has since been replaced and the light went out. The ABS light has since come back on it seems to be afffected by wet conditions. any ideas

Billy :

Hello and welcome to JA!!!

Billy :

I'm Billy and i will assist you with this.

Billy :

Since the sensor has been replaced.......and the problem persists......i would suggest the following:

Billy :

- check the sensor ring trigger......or the toothed wheel on which the sensor reads.....check if clean and the surfaces are even.

Billy :

- check the sensor wiring......pay attention to connectors.....you need to have well isolated wires and tight connectors.

Billy :

- having checked these, and if the problem persists.....you need to check the connector on the abs control module.....near the battery.

Billy :

Make sure the connector is tight, and all wires are well isolated and check for any dampness or water ingress within the wiring.

Billy :

These should solve your problem......

Billy :

Regards,

Billy :

Billy