Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.

I hear and feel a bump to my right drivers side tire..dip..bearings

Why do I hear and feel a bump to my right driver's side tire when driving through a dip or turning left. The front bearings and pitman arm have been replaced and I am still having this problem?
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Please feel free to ask follow up questions, it is part of the process, thanks.

The problem is most likely an upper or lower ball joint. These can be diificult to detect whrn not on an alignment rack. You may not be able to detect the slop by hand due to the design.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The upper and lower ball joint appear to be in good condition and the vehicle only has 84000 miles. If so, should I replace both, or could it be the shocks; they're not leaking and their rancho rs5000?