CarDoc, Independent European Shop owner
Experience:  20 years of experience working with European cars. Independent European shop owner and technician.

mainline: reputable service station for my 05 Range Rover

I am looking for a reputable service station for my '05 Range Rover in the Phila./ Mainline area.
I would appreciate any suggestion that you might offer.
Thank you!
Hello there. I work with a couple of Audi/VW/Porsche shops in that area, and the subject of Rover repair has come up in conversation in the past. I spoke with another shop owner colleague of mine in Philadelphia, and he mentioned that these folks: Do a very fine job on late model Rover repairs. Let me know if this helps
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Does my 2005 count as a late model? And might you know anyone a bit closer to the Mainline perhaps?

Correct, I would consider a 2005 as late-model. According to their site information, they have the knowledge and tools to service Rovers up to 2008 model years.

However, with the specific knowledge needed to repair, and more specifically diagnose late-model Land Rovers, the number of shops with the ability to do this are very limited. Even in my case, for example, we do nothing but European car repair, but we don't work on Rovers due to the investment in study, tools and computer equipment necessary. My reasearch shows nothing closer to you, other than a dealer.