Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.

VL commodore..jump power,no ignition lights,its just dead

VL commodore tried to jump start it ,now their is no power,no ignition lights,its just dead could you please advise me on the problem
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Please feel free to ask follow up questions, it is part of the process, thanks.

Check and clean your battery terminals. and check the grounds on the body and engine. Then try another battery in case yours is completely bad and is not letting current through.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
all ready replaced battery and still nothing no ignition lights or power iam thinking that it might be computer if VL has one
Expert:  Neal replied 5 years ago.

I don't think it's the computer as it is affecting your lights also which are not part of the same system. Do you have the means to start tracing for power? A test light or a meter? I think you have a bad connection near the battery or a bad cable.