Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.

can you recommend mud and snow tyres for a skoda roomster?

can you recommend 'mud and snow' tyres for a skoda roomster?
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 5 years ago.

Neal : My name is XXXXX XXXXX you are not the only dealing with these issues Here is pretty good testimonial. Hope this helps. We've fitted a full set of mud and snow tyres to our Roomster 1.9tdi Roomster 3. I purchased a set of four Vredsteins with Steel wheels from They were excellent to deal with and arrived after 5 days. The original tyres as per the above posts were Bridegstone 205/45 R16 87W but they were absolutely terrible in the snow. The size I replaced them with was the same as used on the Roomster 2 which was a 195/55 R15 85H. They have been fantastic in the 3-4ft of snow which we have had this year and we haven't had any difficulties. Hope this helps?