2008 hummer h3 Alpha with xm Satellite Radio..CD changer..auxiliary

Hello! Two questions for you.

1.) I have a 2008 Hummer H3 Alpha with XM Satellite Radio and a 6 CD changer. Is there a way for me to add an auxiliary jack so that I can listen to my MP3 player?

2.) My Check Engine light comes on and stays on sometimes and other times it goes off. What could possibly be the cause?
Category: Car
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.
Hi, my name isXXXXX sells a kit to add on to the delco stereos for an auxillary input jack, these run about 179 dollars, and includes basic installation, this will allow you to use your IPOD or other mp3 player. The check engine light means there is a code stored in the computer, you will need to pull the codes to determine what the cause is, there are literally hundreds of different codes, so without know ing which code is stored, it would be impossible to tell you the problem,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Do you know the name/brand of the kit from Best Buy? Also, I have a device that will allow me to check the codes, I can do so and get back to you on that. Thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
As far as the check engine light is concerned, I will take it to the dealer since the vehicle is well within warranty. Did you ever find the brand that Best Buy sells specifically for this truck, re: the audio input jack? Thanks much!
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 5 years ago.
we use the Audiovox brand, they seem to have the best and easiest installation,Tim