Car expert
Car expert, ASE Certified Technician

two-piece plug and patch start being used in the tire repair industry

Customer Question

In what year did the two-piece plug and patch start being used in the tire repair industry and what year did the one-piece patch/plug stqart being used in the tire repair industry?
Category: Car
Expert:  Car expert replied 5 years ago.

Welcome to just I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal.

There are many different styles of plug that come out over the years the first was backed in the early sixties and was 1961 actually .This was a saying goal umbrella looking that shot into the tire using and air operated pistol . Clogged impacts they belong in the mid seventies and was 1976 actually But I've never seen those work as well as the new version of plug that is out and that came around in 1983 a person that was now these which is a single plug that book and ice is to the tire and has steel reinforcement inside the plug

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

This is an answer?

Read the typed response, it does not make sense, the spelling is terrible and some of the sentences are incomplete.

I will probably not be asking any further questions from Just and will not recommend the site to anyone.

How do I get my money refunded?