NicksSticks
NicksSticks, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Ford Drivetrain and Chassis Master, ASE Master Technician
21564301

Wagon: Daewoo..the battery in the car and now the radio doesn`t work

I have that same Daewoo Nibira CDX wagon 2001. Another problem. I changed the battery in the car and now the radio doesn`t work. It says code on the display. Can you tell me how to correct this problem and make the radio work.

Jim

NicksSticks :

Dealer is usually the cheapest and easiest bet to find a radio code. Unfortunetly, I believe no Daewoo dealers are around any more, so there is an alternative to finding the code. radio-code.com can retrieve it for you if you are able to give them the VIN and number off the top of the radio. radio must be removed to access serial number.

Thanks!

Customer:

Thanks, I`ll try that and see what happens. Do you know how much they charge for that info?

NicksSticks :

I payed 9.99 for my friends volkswagon, and looking at the site now, seems to be the same price.

NicksSticks :

thanks, XXXXX XXXXX accept is always greatly appreciated.