Neal
Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.
17294534

24 year old male and I am getting ready to buy my first car (used).

Hello and thanks for your time. I am a 24 year old male and I am getting ready to buy my first car (used). I was wondering if I could get some advice and recommendations. I have a few guidelines. My Max budget is 30,000. I want something that fits someone my age and I also want it to be American made. Some cars I like and am leaning towards are a Ford Explorer, Cadillac CTS, and Mercury Mountaineer. I do also like the Buick Lacrosse, but I think Buicks are to old for someone my age. I am very into technology and want something with an advanced interior in regards XXXXX XXXXX Satellite ready, and other cool features. I was wondering if you could give me an advice on good cars to fit my needs, or if you would recommend any of the ones I listed above. Thanks again.
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 6 years ago.

Neal : Are you looking at new or used? For some reason I am unable to read you question beyond where you say you are into technology.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Hey,
Thanks for the help. I am looking for used. Here is what I have written after technology

"and want something with an advanced interior in regards XXXXX XXXXX Satellite ready, and other cool features. I was wondering if you could give me an advice on good cars to fit my needs, or if you would recommend any of the ones I listed above. Thanks again."

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Expert:  Neal replied 6 years ago.
The Fords have been doing very well in the tech area with Blue tooth capability and integrated gps. But you might also look at the chrysler 300s they also have good tech and you can get the hemi for performance but also good milage on the highway. That might be good fit for you with some luxury and performance but not as geared to retirees as the Buick.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for that advice. I just have one more thing. Are Mercury Mountaineers realible from what you have seen?
Expert:  Neal replied 6 years ago.
Yes they seem to do very well. I have not seen any inherent problems with them and they are quite nice.