Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.

how do you take the door panel off?

how do you take the door panel off?
Category: Car
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 3 years ago.
Hi Customer. Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What year is your Car?
-What make and model is your Car?
--What have you already tried?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Dave,

I am trying to take off the right rear inside door panel. That window fell off the regulator and I've had to wedge it into the up position. I have the bolt out that loosing the arm rest, the plate with one screw off at the latch point, and the ash tray out. I believe I have to slide the panel or do something special to get it off without breaking anything, but I can't figure it out.

It's a 1993 300E 2.8 with 294,000 miles. The window not working is the only thing that's wrong with the car.

Thanks for your help.

Chris
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 3 years ago.
I am going to get your question over to the Mercedes Experts. Hang tight, someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
10:00 AM PST and I haven't gotten an answer to the question?

Chris
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 3 years ago.
Sorry for the delay. I have again reported this to the category moderators to get the question switched over to the Mercedes category for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for letting me know what's happening, but noone has gotten back to me?

Chris
Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi Chris, sorry for the delay. Click below for the instructions to remove the rear door panel. Let me know if you have any questions.

Remove Door Liner / Part 1

Remove Door Liner / Part 2
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: ASE & Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 30 years experience.