Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician

metro: geo..great on finding out my transmission/differential n118592

Customer Question

Now I have all the numbers from the different 1989-1992 Geo metro transmissions #1 R558225 #2 R568904 #3 M180296
#4 P143778 #5 L121064 #6 L103806 Now I would like to find out what the ratio's are for these guys! You were great on finding out my transmission/differential N118592 as 410 will be looking to hear from you!
Category: Car
Expert:  Tom replied 5 years ago.
Sorry for the delay I'm showing the same ratio for all of these 410 for these transmissions.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
well I can tell you for a fact that they are all not the same Mine which is a nxxxxxxxx is 410:1 and my wife's is Rxxxxxxx is 379:1 there has to be some way to tell off the casting number what their ratio's are. I'm looking to put in something much higher geared since I have the power to pull it and I have acess to all these different transmissions and pulling them out seems a hard way to do it... maybe some Geo information somewhere has this info thank you
Expert:  Tom replied 5 years ago.
Let me keep searching . Hang in there I'll post what I find.