Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician

where is the blower motor resistor on a 07 Tigra.

Located under passenger dash by blower motor .
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I've got it all apart but cant see anything resembling it .Is it covered ?
Let me try to post a diagram . Some models are located under hood at the firewall or under the cowl.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have it stripped down under the hood as well but cannot see anything there either.
Please post a diagram .
Having trouble uploading with the site . The location is It is carried out from the top under the bonnet. Removed wiper arms, scuttle panel etc. then you get to down the side of the blower motor.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have already removed the scuttle panel etc but the motor is behind the firewall and there is no way I can see of getting around it . It is a solid panel with the intake for the fan cut out and the fan mounted inside the car.
This link should help.
Still trying to upload a diagram hang in there.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I have already found that website myself. They are talking about an "N" reg car . That is 1993 . 17 years old. I have a feeling that things may have moved on by now. My car is 3 years old.
Still hanging in there.
I'm getting a couple of different locations the books are not always correct check here also.
Its actually hidden away behind the heater motor, right hand side of passenger foot well where the carpet meets the bulkhead just behind the foot blower.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
nice one . Got it . Behind the motor as you say . Many thanks.
Anytime.Please don't forget to click the green accept button so I receive credit . Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated .