Mastertech1, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 years of all phases automotive diagnostics and repair

trooper: I replaced battery post..head lights..wont come..turn signals

Customer Question

I replaced battery post on my trooper it was very old now i have a good conection but my head lights and one fog light wont come on all turn signals and brake lights work. what have i done. please help
Category: Car
Expert:  Mastertech1 replied 5 years ago.
Hello" have you taken a good look at the connections from your battery connections to your junction box? More then likely if they worked before the connection repair, then The issue would be that you need to take a good look at the outher wires from the battery pos. connection to the fuse/relay box (very common that we clean battery connections and over-look the smaller wires from the battery connections to the main box, take a good look at them) If you require any other assistance like a wire diagram etc. Please let me know, Im here to help!