JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

Have a dead mouse in the heater system of my 2008 hummer 3...fan/vents

Have a dead mouse in the heater system of my 2008 Hummer 3. How difficult is it to remove some of the cowlings? to get at the fan/vents? Thanks.
Hello , my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

Most of the time you can get the critter out of there by removing the blower motor assembly under the passenger side dash and reach up to remove the nest and debris.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

If you have any more questions or need any diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT.

If you have a deposit but did not click ACCEPT you will STILL be charged if you do not request a refund by e-mailing [email protected] answer.com . Not clicking ACCEPT does not help the Techs that help you!

Please leave positive feedback. As you can see I have excellent ratings in all my categories. Please remember I am not at the vehicle, Please don't leave a negative report. Thanks again, JHoop
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Well I can see the motor and I have done this on a jeep but on the hummer it looks like I need to take the glove box out. Is there an easy way to do that?

There is a cover on the passenger side dash by the door that pops out. Then there are 3 screws to remove in the illustration.

Register Here