Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician

El: Hello!I have a 2005 Disco 3 SE..leather seats..adjustment..harness

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Disco 3 SE with standard manual seats ( with heat).. Want to upgrade to leather seats with el adjustment and memory ..
Question, will the el harness be there on my car so that I'll be able to get power to the seats.. is it just plug & play ?

Jon Erik
Category: Car
Expert:  Tom replied 5 years ago.
No this will not be there and actually can not be done easily . You will need to make custom harnesses for this to work even if it possible which I have not seen done. Hoped this helped. Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated .
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

It's a shame, I would really like to have the upgrade.Tongue out. You can confirm it is for the disco 3, not cars in general..?

Expert:  Tom replied 5 years ago.
Yes for the disco 3 . I'm sure a custom harness can be made but it will be costly .