Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2008 MKZ: Drove my..home, parked the car..making a clicking sound..acc

Customer Question

Drove my 2008 MKZ in the afternoon, returned home, parked the car. A few hours later got in the car, it was making a clicking sound and would not start and has no power at all. with ket in ACC mode, no lights, no radio, nothing. The battery is good. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? Car has never been a problem, never,
Category: Car
Expert:  Problem Solver replied 6 years ago.

Did you check the battery voltage, if so what was the reading?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I already told you that the battery was good, I had it tested on Saturday 10/2/2010. I am not happy with this answer for $23. You should refund my money. I had the picked up today for this problem.
I didn't supply you with a answer I asked a question to clarify what voltage was available. I will opt out of this question.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris.
I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

I have requested your question be moved to the Lincoln category, which I am also a expert in. Do you still need assistance on your MKZ vehicle. Do you own a volt meter to perform some simple electrical checks for me?

At this time Its looking like not all of the fuses in the SJB are getting full power which is 12.6 volts. Which can mean that you have a bad SJB.

Edited by Chris (aka-Moose) on 10/6/2010 at 1:15 AM EST