Experience:  Manager/co-owner at Autotronic

2006 lr3 and a good scan tool so I can work on the vehicle myself

Customer Question

I would like to find a service manual for a 2006 lr3 and a good scan tool so I can work on the vehicle myself. I have not found a service manual. There are a couple of scan tools. One is by DAP? Is it any good? I keep taking my vehicle into the shop for the check engine light coming on and it is for a misfire. I have had the plugs changed, the cylinders that had the misfires I had the coils changed yesterday, and the check engine light just came back on today again. This is getting really expensive. Any help would be appreciated.
Category: Car
Expert:  nabilc replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Billy :

Hi I'm Billy, and i will assist you with your problem.

Billy :

To get a service manual go to and register a one car one user account for your LR3, you will get all the date you need to help you fix it (and it's the cheapest way)

Billy :

As for the scan tool, i would advise the Autologic with the land rover software. This is a very specialized, accurate scantool.

Billy :

Keep me updated so i know my answer was satisfactory, and in that case kindly click the ACCEPT button so i get paid for my time, and leave good feedback as i will do to you. Thank You!