PAVLIN
PAVLIN, Technician
Experience:  20 YEARS HANDS ON TRUCKS AND CARS/EMISSION INSPECTOR LICENCE
41577536

volvo xc90 fuse for radio /cd player

volvo xc90 fuse for radio /cd player
Category: Car
Expert:  PAVLIN replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
PAVLIN :

Hi, I can look for fuse location, but I think you have different problem. If you have installed home made CD with changed reaggeon code this may corrupt the Cd player. It has ower from what i see in your infrmation.

PAVLIN :

i will look for the fuse, in a minute.

JACUSTOMER-usa6rnr4- :

cd 6 stacker come with the car and when the owner loaded disc in it wouldnt load anymore or play or eject , the car was brought new . cd has been working fine till week ago , looking on other sites about volvo xc90 fitted with these cds they have same problems so was going to pull the fuse to stop it clicking

PAVLIN :

audio control is #2 in fuse box at left side of dash / on the side of dash when you open the door

PAVLIN :

I know a place where they repair them but is in Toronto Canada, you can ship it or call them. if you want.

JACUSTOMER-usa6rnr4- :

cheers XXXXX XXXXX , to send it to canada maybe not worth it , should be some one in australia who can look at it i guess . thanks for your help .