DBranch
DBranch, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Factory trained Silver Certified Land Rover Technician. 7 years of automotive experience.
9901235

hi i have a range rover p38 and i need a new roof lining were

Customer Question

hi i have a range rover p38 and i need a new roof lining were would i get one from and how much are they
Category: Car
Expert:  DBranch replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

were is my answer

Expert:  DBranch replied 6 years ago.

Sorry I dont know what happened I posted it in the chat it must have never went through. So here it is again.

I have checked some aftermarket rover sources and was unable to locate one. It would be about $900 at the dealer but it is not available anymore. So the best bet would be to check ebay or a salvage yard and try to find one that is in good shape. Since the car is older it will be very hard to find a new one since they have been made obselete. Hope this helps. Thanks Daniel

Edited by DBranch on 10/1/2010 at 8:38 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
they make new ones to fit these as it is a common problem ???
Expert:  DBranch replied 6 years ago.
I havent been able to find one and it is not available through land rover anymore. If they make new ones and you have found a source that is great. But through my sources I cant find one.