Steve
Steve, ASE Certified Tech
Experience:  25 years working as a service technician
43460220

Modules..it when the ECU is programmed successfully and it

can a used twice body modules be programmed or not ? why is it when the ECU is programmed successfully and it keep saying key is not accepted..what is wrong?
Category: Car
Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Steve :

Hello and Welcome to Justanswer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to try and assist your with your question

Steve :

The moudle can be programed multiple times.

Steve :

You have to program two keys for the computer to take the keys

Steve :

hi

Customer:

I am glad to chat with you Mr Steve

Customer:

did you see the question i asked ?

Steve :

did you read the above text?

Customer:

I was thinking maybe there is problem with the Twice body control unit..because it was replaced with used Twice

Customer:

and why is the car saying Key not accepted?

Steve :

no you need to program two keys to the moudale

Steve :

you need to program two keys to the ecu

Customer:

I have 2 keys..One is old and one is virgin key

Customer:

how can i do that?

Steve :

have you programed them to the computer?

Customer:

yes

Steve :

Usally it is a dealer only tool that can program the keys

Customer:

and it keep saying key not accepted

Steve :

how are you programing them?

Customer:

i have license with wiseconnect

Customer:

i have the link to connect my tech 2

Customer:

the ECU was successful programmed

Customer:

but i dont know why it says key not accepted

Customer:

on e engineer says maybe i have to change the Twice to new Twice and i change the Key and the key cylinder

Customer:

pls what can i do?

Steve :

usually you have to program the key there is a menu to program keys you have to wait 10 minutes to access the program then you erase all known keys and then you put each key into the ign. turn on for 3 seconds do the same with the second key.

Steve :

Do you have the key program on youre tester?

Customer:

immobilizer ..transponder key programming ..and we try using them but it doesn't work

Customer:

sorry..i have to go and check the report..let me know when you r here

Steve, ASE Certified Tech
Experience: 25 years working as a service technician
Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.
Expert:  Steve replied 4 years ago.
click on the blue link below for key programing tips

Click here