Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

I owe 500.00 more dollars, should I just cancel my payments.

I owe 500.00 more dollars, should I just cancel my payments.Do I have any recourse i have never officially have made a claim
Chat Conversation Started
Pete :

Hello,I will be glad to try and assist you with this,Welcome to Just Answer.

Pete :

That is up to you if you want to cancle out the rest of the payments,I dont know if the "company" has a way of getting this money out of you for what is remaining on the contract.If they are in fact a bogus company with no intentions on repairing or helping you with the repairs n this vehicle then I know in my case I certainly wouldnt pay the rest of the money and if it came down to collections you could take them to court over this im sure.

Let me know if you need anything else,Thanks Pete!You may also want to try asking this question in one of our legal categories to see what they think on this matter.

I hope this information has helped,if you need anything else let me know,If I have assisted and you feel satisfied please click accept as this is how I get paid,positive feedback and bonuses are appreciated.Thanks Pete.

Edited by Pete on 9/2/2010 at 7:20 PM EST
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
MY CAR FEELS LIKE IT SLIPS SOMETIMES WHEN I ACCELARATE AND WHEN I LET OFF THE GAS.MY MECHANIC IS GOING TO CHECK THE FLUID. WHAT IS MY BEST AND WORST CASE SCENERIO