tundra_fats
tundra_fats, Technician
Experience:  Associate of Occupational Studies Degree , 11+ years and going
20212323

OWNER OF A 156 crosswagon 2004 LUXURY FULLY EQUIPPED alfa..MY XENON

HI XXXXX ITALIAN OWNER OF A 156 CROSSWAGON 2004 LUXURY FULLY EQUIPPED ALFA ROMEO. I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS: 1. HOW LONG WOULD YOU EXPECT MY XENON LIGHTS TO LAST WITH NORMAL USE(HEADLAMPS ALWAYS ON DAYTIME).

2. TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS THERE A BUILT IN HANDS FREE TELEPHONE SYSTEM IN MODEL I OWN? THERE IS AN BUTTON WITH ICON THAT SHOWS THERE COULD EXIST, BUT PRESSING IT SAYS THERE IS NO TELEPH CONNECTED AND EMERGENCY CALLS CAN BE DIALLED OWNLY. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. MARCO
Category: Car
Expert:  tundra_fats replied 6 years ago.
hello and thank you for coming to just answer, there is no way to determine the life of a light bulb due to many variables including but not limited to quality of materials in the bulb; I'm converting to hid shortly, and an impact going down the road can cause the filament to tear or break. The average life can be any where from 3-5 years, as for your 2004 alfr romeo it doesn't have a stock blue tooth. there are many wireless options found on line. i hope i have helped you in your automotive journey. have a nice day.

Edited by tundra_fats on 9/2/2010 at 5:36 PM EST