I have a Replicar SS100 Duke made by Classic Roadster in Fargo,

Customer Question

I have a Replicar SS100 Duke made by Classic Roadster in Fargo, North Dakota. The engine is a 2.5 liter 4 cyclinder. I need a Fuel Sending Unit with in tank Fuel Pump. The fuel pump looks like one for a 1984 Pontiac Firebird, but I can't find the Fuel Sending Unit. It has two tubes from the top with a float and fuel pump in tank. Thank You You can answer [email protected] or call XXX-XXX-XXXX
Category: Car
Expert:  al-mod replied 6 years ago.
Chat Conversation Started
Expert:  al-mod replied 6 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator here at Just Answer and will try to help you get an answer as you have been waiting for awhile. The response rate on Just Answer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions do go un-answered. Some of the common reasons found on some questions are:

1. The question is unclear.

2. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.

3. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained online.

4. And sometimes, there just may not be an Expert available who feels they have the proper experience to reply.

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you.