Good morning, I'm Ted and I'd like to help you. Are you plugging the computer converter into the lighter socket?
Yes, I am
Okay, if you are blowing the fuse that is called for it means the converter is trying to pull too much current through the circuit. You cannot up the fuse because it will cause the wires to overheat and could be a fire hazard. In this case it would better to have a shop wire in your converter with direct wiring to the battery. Most repair places and even car stereo shops can do this easily. They can use heavier wire to handle the load and properly fuse it to protect the circuit.
I don't know where you are from. I amf rom Fitchburg Massachusetts, near Worceste, if that helps. I was wondering if you had or were allowed to suggest a place in my area.
Okay...Thanks alot...funny I am paying for this when that was my son's suggestion..that will teach me to trust his knowledge....anyway...thanks again and have a great day Ted.
Do I hit accept to pay you?
Yes, please. Sounds like you were on the right track, if he is handy this would be a fairly straightforward do-it-yourself project.
No...he wouldn't want to mess with anything electric..good suggest though. Later.. and thanks again