JHoop
JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

HOW DO I DISARM THE ANTI THEFT ON A 99 FORD EXPEDITION

Category: Car
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
Hello , my name isXXXXX you for choosing justanswer.com.

You must use a ford pats by-pass mod to get past this, there are several out there so pick one thats easy to use, becareful during programing if you mess it up, you will have to wait 45 min or more, if you do anything to the car in this time it will take another 45 min+ from what ever you did, (lock/unlocking the doors, turn the key, i mean anything.) the flashing light on the dash will tell you that you have messed up if you try and start it and it won't start the light will just flash.

If you have any more questions or need any diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT.

If you have a deposit but do not click ACCEPT you will STILL be charged, but I don't get credit! Not clicking ACCEPT hurts the Techs that help you! Thanks, JHoop
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I dont know what a ford pats by pass is. is there any other way to disarm it
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
Is the security light blinking out codes when this happens?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no codes that i see just theft light blinking. tryed locking all doors and unlocking with key and with the number pad
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
There are only 2 ways out here.

One would be to have a Ford tool to inspect the system.

The other is a bypass module.

Both take knowledge of that system and electrical experience.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
were can i get a bypass module
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
http://www.slickcar.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=2209

They have a good model.