JHoop, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner

My dash indicator lights stared to fan..everything went

My dash indicator lights stared to flashing on and off along with my radio clock and ac fan .then everything went back to normal ? scared me to death.It has been reLY HOT HERE
They recently removed my dash to replace a gasket for the hose that drains the air conditioner water to the ground.
Category: Car
Expert:  JHoop replied 6 years ago.
Hello , my name isXXXXX you for choosing

That usually happens when there is a bad connection in the dash or the alternator is starting to fail.

If you have any more questions or need any diagrams, please don't hesisitate to ask If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT.

If you have a deposit but do not click ACCEPT you will STILL be charged, but I don't get credit! Not clicking ACCEPT hurts the Techs that help you! Thanks, JHoop