Anthony, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Automobile Technician with over 20 years exp.

2005 Suzuki Aerio: head gasket..leak..About 1500 to get it fixed

Anthony, I'm back. Found out through testing that my 2005 Suzuki Aerio has a head gasket leak. About 1500 to get it fixed. I'm pretty mechanical and have rebuilt cars in my teenage years. Will be looking for a machine shops Monday to get prices on working the head. How difficult should this be for a little 4 cylinder?

HelloCustomer Welcome back!

Its not a real hard job. Pay special attention to the timing chains.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
My car has about 112000 miles on it. I'm considering replacing the timing belt while I'm in there. Would you have any access to any plans on a PDF for this kind of job. I'm thinking if I do this myself I could save at least 800. Hope you don't mind if I keep this open for a few days while I get all my questions in. I'll bonus like I did last time.

No prob. It has timing chains. Ill PDF the jobs for you. See below:

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Anthony, Would you please send me the pdf files again for the head gasket and timing chain replacement? I've come back to the site to download and I'm taken somewhere else. I appreciate your help and I will accept your answer when I receive them. Thanks again,

See the link below: