GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Auto Service Tech
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

2001 olds aurora: lighter..fuses..I drove the car, it was raining

I have a 2001 olds aurora. The lighter and accessory plug do not work and I changed the fuses and they still don't work. The last time I drove the car, it was raining. The carpet on the floor behind the drivers seat was soaked. Now the only power window that works is the drivers. Help!
Chat Conversation Started
GM Tech (Cam) :

Welcome

GM Tech (Cam) :

We are in a live chat window now.

GM Tech (Cam) :

There are 2 fuses, the AUX power fuse and the Ligher fuse in the underhood fuse block, but there is a main 40 amp fuse in the rear fuse block for the outlets.

GM Tech (Cam) :

Check that one and see .

Chat Conversation Ended

If you are still working with your Expert on this question, you can post additional replies and receive additional information on this page.  If you received a satisfactory answer in Chat, you can accept the chat conversation above.

Check that one and see .