Car expert
Car expert, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN,30 YRS EXPERIENCE
22989858

Mini cooper..radio comes..pull..my mini h/k on my stereo any more

2003 mini cooper s- please someone help me! my radio comes on but no sound speakers pop every ones and a while,cant pull up my mini h/k on my stereo any more. it happened while i was changing stations one day on my way to work.call me if you need(NNN) NNN-NNNNflorida. Thank you for your time. Ron

Welcome to just answer.com. I'm here to help you and your 100% satisfaction is my goal.

There's not much you can do yourself to cure this the only thing we can do is try a complete system reset . Disconnect the battery touch the two battery cables together for 30 seconds this will completely discharge and reset all the modules in the vehicle after that reattach the battery and see if the problem still persists if it does you'll have to either remove the radio and send it out for repair or people vehicle to the dealer and drop it off for repair

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
did not work is there a amp? or a fuse i overlooked. why does my mini h/k does not come up on display?

The radio and the amplifier are both said it was with these two fuses, tell me if you have power on both of these fuses

graphic

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes i do have power on both of those fuses
If you have power on both of those fuses the only thing left to do is remove the units and checked to be sure the ground circuit is good. Then send the unit out never repaired because most likely you have an internal fault