Dave Nova
Dave Nova, ASE Certified Tech
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification

honda: front left..front right..1.8 rear right -1.7..struts..000 miles

Customer Question

Honda CRV 2007 camber is front left .2 front right -0.6 rear left -1.8 rear right -1.7 should I change all the struts? 80,000 miles. it pulls alittle
Category: Car
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 6 years ago.

If the vehicle has been wrecked and the struts are damaged, they should be replaced. If the problem is just the alignment, new struts may not solve the problem. The thing to do is install alignment bolt kits. These kits are designed to allow movement of the strut at the spindle to allow resetting of the camber to get it back within specification. There are several companies that sell these kits. One is included in the link below. Do a google search for "honda crv alignment bolt kit" and you will find there are tons out there.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes 20000.00 damage only 1 strut replaced and always had trouble but put on 500007 miles since. acixdent not my fault but alstatle my ins covered until raintree covered now just Allstate so big.argument
Expert:  Dave Nova replied 6 years ago.
It is unlikely that all struts were damaged in the accident, so the alignment bolt kits should solve your problem with the alignment.