Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

mitsubishi: YEAR 2000..MY FOG LIGHT..fuses..INDICATOR CHECK LIGHT

Customer Question

mitsubishi L 200 CLUBCAP YEAR 2000 . MY FOG LIGHT DO NOT GET TENSION ALL FUSES O.K INDICATOR CHECK LIGHT IS FUNCTONING AT DASH BAORD . WHERE CAN I FIND MISTAKE .
THANK YOU AND AWITING YOUR REPLY
REGARDS XXXXX
Category: Car
Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
So no power at the light to the bulb?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes no power to the bulb in the light , i have swichted on mainlights and the switch to the foglight , on dash board show signal for foglight, but nothing happens.
Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Ok have you checked the wiring to the fog light or the fog light relay?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i have checked the wiring to the foglight ,that is o.k

where can i find the fog light relay????

Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Relay should be in the under hood fuse box also is the switch ok?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

the switch is o.k it gives a signal on the dashboard,

under the hood switch box there are many relays , which one i have to check????

Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Should be labeled fog light or have a picture of a light on it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
all lights are mentioned on the cover except the foglight, what to do next??
Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Ok these are factory fog lights correct?Have you checked the wiring going from the switch to the lights?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes it is a factory foglight 1 pc left side under the rearbumber , the wiring is o.k . if i can trace the relay , that should be very helpfull, it has been working in the past ,i have checked my manual with fuses indications , but nothing is mentioned about the fuse or relay for this particular light., every thing is original .
Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Ok sometimes its in line or under drivers dash where the harness connects to the fuse box.Let me know if you find it .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

nothing found , i think the best way if you can send me a wiring diagram about this specific foglight cable routing and connections.

Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Ok let me look it up for you .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
o.k i am waiting for your reply .regards
Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Ok still searching for the correct diagrams.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
still waiting for correct diagram .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
still waiting for the correct diagram
Expert:  Tom replied 4 years ago.
Sorry was away for the week end tried posting the diagram but having issues.You still need help?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes i still need help and waiting for your reply , please snd me the diagram , so that i can start working on the foglight , it shuold not be very complicated as long i get the correct info.

regards