danny, Mechanic
Experience:  Mechanic at school corp bus garage! Experience in fleet diesel and regular automotive.

Oldsmobile: work properly..relay..operates..wiring diagram

Customer Question

02 Oldsmobile sunroof will not operate.all wiring and other related items that operate with the sunroof work properly with the exception of the cruise control can there be a relay that operates the cruise control and the sunroof. can some one show me a wiring diagram for the sunroof and the cruise control. I know that the sunroof is operated by more than one fuse or relay switch but i do not know which ones the windows,mirrors,trunk,sensors and all other electrical options work fine. My car is in showroom condition has anybody have an idea?
Does anybody have access to a There may an answer in a Chilton repair manual . Does anyone have access to a Chilton repair manual for a 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue GLS
Category: Car
Expert:  cartech replied 6 years ago.
do you have a test light or voltmeter
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i do not have one but i will beable to borrow one later today in tne late afternoon
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
now that I have the tester which lines or fuses or breakers should i test
Expert:  danny replied 6 years ago.
Expert:  danny replied 6 years ago.

I am Daniel. Thanks for your question. Here is testing also. Just open the pdf.